Transfer Schools

Transferring to another state college or university is a big decision so it's a good idea to know what's required before you make the move.

2+2 Program Admission

Students who earn a two-year Associate of Arts degree at a state college are guaranteed admission into one of the state's 12 universities to complete a four-year baccalaureate degree. If you are currently enrolled in a state college, you can find out what courses you need to meet the requirements of the four-year baccalaureate program you select.

Transfer Student Admission Requirements

State colleges have different admission requirements for each degree program. To learn the specific requirements, select the degree and school of your choice.

Impact of Changing Schools and Majors

If you are a student currently enrolled in a Florida public college or university, you can find out what courses you will need to take if you transfer to a new school and change majors.

FloridaShines 30 Second Tip - The Impact of Changing Majors Video Thumbnail

Sign up for our newsletterSign up for our newsletter Hover